FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to join our young and exciting team in Arusha. As a F&B Supervisor you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their dining experience will become a memorable experience.
- Manage service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events,
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures,
- Be welcoming, approachable and professional always,
- Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices,
- Supervise your stations and ensure that standards are always maintained,
- Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans to resolve customer service-related issues and satisfy guests,
- To personally coach, train and develop the F&B service team to ensure good food and beverage knowledge, perfect sequence of service delivery.
- Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all service areas.
- To ensure the smooth preparation of the restaurant side-stations, mise-en-place and table set-ups as per outlets and Amani standards,
- Order stock and keep stock levels to a correct level,
- Assist all room service staff members to work properly and provide maximum facilities to guest’s outlets,
- Undertake daily and weekly cleaning following cleaning checklists,
- Facilitate procedures to take orders from visitors in systematic way and ensure timely delivery of dishes or drinks,
- Handle any loud, intoxicated or abusive guests,
- To continuously collect feedback from guests and report it back to the management,
- Ensure the proper appearance and grooming of assigned colleagues,
- Contribute to meeting and maximizing the monthly revenue budget from the respective outlet,
- Monitor bar set-up, dinning set up/pizza set up, and coffee breaks set up and processes plus initiate plans to enhance beauty of hotels,
- Prepare documents and maintain adherence to departmental standards..
- Diploma or degree in Hospitality Studies
- Good knowledge in both written and spoken English
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility in food and beverage industry required
- Proficient in hotel booking software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experiences in minor leadership and supervisory roles are a definite plus.
- Create and design food and drink menus,
- Manage kitchen staff and oversee food preparation,
- Ensure adherence to food sanitation and safety guidelines,
- Maintain food and drink inventory,
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns.